Playing casino slots with PayPal is already an option for online players. This brings a different level of convenience for everyone. This online payment processor is one of the most popular and established around the world. It is currently being used by several online retail companies and even auction sites. It makes personal transactions more convenient for everyone. Now, online casino players are free to deposit with PayPal to play slots and other online casino games.
While the gaming experience is primarily influenced by the casino games, it is still a huge turn off if the payment method makes it difficult to deposit and withdraw money.
This is why the addition of PayPal as a payment method option comes as a positive news in the online casino industry. Despite being available for years now, it is only recently that is has become an option for online casino players. But before you leave your usual payment method in favor of PayPal, let us get to know more about it first.
Recommended casinos that accept PayPal
Casino Deposit processing time Visit Minimum deposit Withdrawal processing time Minimum withdrawal
NetBet Instant £10 2-4 working days £10
888 casino Not available N/A Visit 888 casino £20 1-3 working days £20
Bet365 Instant £5 0-24 hours £5
Mega Casino Instant Visit Mega Casino £20 Instant £20
Benefits with PayPal
There is no need to remember any long passwords, card numbers or any other bank details. Simply connect your PayPal account to the casino account and withdrawals and deposits happen at the click of a button. Highly safe, PayPal has an additional level of security covering all its transactions thereby ensuring that no private details are ever passed on. Some casinos will offer bonuses to those who use PayPal for depositing money.
There are two reasons why you should opt for online casinos using PayPal.
- Fraud protection. Being an established payment processor means PayPal has proven that they are protected from fraud and identity theft. They have security systems and data encryption in place to ensure that every transaction is legal and trustworthy. This is why casinos that accepts PayPal is immediately benefiting from the fraud protection – at least if the player chooses it as the payment method.
- Ease of use. There is no doubt that this is one of the most convenient options out there. You do not have to input numbers or other information. You just have to log in to PayPal and you can already use it. Or if you connect it to another trusted online casino, you just have to click a button and the transaction is initiated. Not only that, as more and more online casinos use it and that means more PayPal slots. Couple that with the protection and you have a winning payment method.
Cons with PayPal
As amazing as this payment processor is, there is also a disadvantage to using it – they do not offer insurance. If something happens to your deposit or withdrawal, you cannot come after PayPal. You need to go through the online casino to settle any issues you may have with the transaction.
This is how you use PayPal
PayPal is very simple and free. To get an account the user needs to head to the official PayPal website, click on the sign-up button and follow the process. This involves accurately filling out all details regarding name, address, email address and banking details. Once this has been completed, then the account is set up. Usually they come with limitations on spending and receiving of money, so if there is a wish to increase these limits then further documentation and validation will be required by PayPal. This usually comes in the form of photo ID, but the process doesn’t take very long to complete.
What makes PayPal really amazing is the fact that it is very simple to use. Here are the steps you need to follow to open an account.
- Go to the official PayPal website and click the sign-up button.
- Follow the process to create the account.
- Fill out all the details – making sure that everything is correct and accurate. You need to provide your name, contact information (address and email address), and banking information.
- After the account is set up, you will be given a limit when it comes to spending and receiving money. This will increase after you have validated your identity.
- To validate your identity, you need to send documents like an official ID with your photo, etc.
Once you have this setup, you can now start playing casino slots with PayPal.
Other places where PayPal works
One of the first e-wallets, PayPal can be used on a myriad of shopping sites. Originally linked with eBay, PayPal can be used on virtually any high street shop including companies such as Amazon and Tesco and can also be used to make donations to charities. PayPal is also available for use in 190 countries around the world.
Is it safe to use PayPal?
For the most part, PayPal is one of the safest online options when it comes to monetary transactions. For buyers, it is easily one of the safest options and offers complete security including customer protection automatically built in to keep all transactions safe. All data is encrypted, which means that as long as the site being used is a legitimate PayPal site, all information is hidden from unwanted third parties. In addition, no information is spread around the Internet. All data is kept just at PayPal, which saves the hassle of constantly typing in and spreading credit card numbers across the web. If there is an issue, there is no need to cancel any cards; it is a simple process of securing the account with PayPal.
PayPal customer service, how to get help
Customer support for PayPal is excellent. There are a number of ways to get in touch with one of their representatives. Firstly, simply head to the official page and click on Contact Customer Support. There is a comprehensive FAQ in place, which will answer many queries, but if the problem is still not resolved then there are both personal and business contacts for PayPal. The easiest option is to simply call customer support. The number for each country is clearly listed on the page, and for those that have an account, logging in and calling from the account will result in PayPal providing a unique passcode in order to help process the request faster. Alternatively, there is an email service that can be reached via the message centre and has a number of drop-down subject options to choose from.
Short summary of PayPal
PayPal is a company in the US that has successfully operated worldwide through the Internet. It was founded back in 1998 and originally used the name Confinity. In 2001, it was renamed as PayPal after it merged with an online banking company (X.com) in 2000. It gained popularity after it was acquired by eBay – since this online marketplace used it as their main payment processor. By 2014, it gained enough strength as a business that is was able to separate itself to become an independent company.
As one of the largest payment operators online, a lot of e-commerce sites allow consumers to pay with PayPal. When they partnered with MasterCard, online transactions became even more convenient.